Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #317

Donald,

The DFW Aquatic Plant Club was formed about a year and a half ago and has
members not only from Dallas, but also from all parts of Texas, Virginia,
Oklahoma, and now Connecticut (me).  :-)  We are trying to gain members from
all the surrounding areas including Austin and have spoken with a couple of
people down there about getting set up for membership also.  Talk to
Caroline at Amazonia - she should remember who I am if not one of our other
member - Larry Lampert.  Also, Mark at Aquatek is a great help and know who
I am personally from the Apistogramma breeding that I'm involved in.

So, if you're interested in getting involved with a club that's already up
and going and gaining membership by the meeting, email me or go to our
website:

http://www.aquatic-plants.org

We'd love to get involvement from other plant enthusiast from Texas and the
surrounding region.  Ultimately, our goal is to represent the south as the
premier aquatic plant club.  If you have any questions, let me know.

Anyone from other states interested in joining, visit our website.

Bailin Shaw
DFW Aquatic Plant Club
www.aquatic-plants.org

P.S.  Thanks Mark for the plug.  :-)