Great Customer Service

A quick note about great customer service from a retailer and a
manufacturer.

This last January, I ordered two 110 watt All-Glass twin tubes from Drs
Fosters (http://www.drsfostersmith.com).  Within a week or so, one of
the fixtures died.  Drs. Fosters' replaced it immediately.  A couple of
weeks ago, the second one also died (also a bad ballast); although Drs.
Fosters couldn't/wouldn't do anything about it, All-Glass customer
service shipped me a new ballast (they only asked that I ship the old
ballast back to them).

Anyway, here is my PUBLIC PRAISE for ALL-GLASS!!!!

Every retailer should take a lesson from All-Glass!

Greg Watson