[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Gratoila officalis
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Gratoila officalis
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 11:11:57 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200209010748.g817m2610350 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Well guessy what I found out in da swamp today 100% positive?
> The Gratoila that folks are keeping is here this same plant.
> I'm growing some outside here in the garden. Hopefully it'll take and do
> well. I imagine it will.
> Tom Barr
Hehe, I talked to friend and it must be a cultivated pond escapee, they
suggested I go down to Lowe's Home improvement store. Lo and behold, 4.88$
for a 4 inch pot:-) They sold Marselia drummoni and quadrifolia and a few
One of the LFS has some plant that looks a bit like E diversifolia but
smaller, not stargrass, a rather interesting looking plant.