Re: Gratoila officalis

> Well guessy what I found out in da swamp today 100% positive?
> The Gratoila that folks are keeping is here this same plant.
> I'm growing some outside here in the garden. Hopefully it'll take and do
> well. I imagine it will.
> Regards,
> Tom Barr

Hehe, I talked to friend and it must be a cultivated pond escapee, they
suggested I go down to Lowe's Home improvement store. Lo and behold, 4.88$
for a 4 inch pot:-) They sold Marselia drummoni and quadrifolia and a few
others also.

One of the LFS has some plant that looks a bit like E diversifolia but
smaller, not stargrass, a rather interesting looking plant.
Regards,
Tom Barr