Re: Eheim runs dry

Hi Cavan,

The easiest way to clean your hoses is take it outside, open up a metal coat
hanger and get your water hose.  I use standard brushes with a coat hanger
through the loop on the end of the brush.  This will get all the way through
the hoses. (Go half way through from one side and then do the same from the
other end)  Be sure and wrap the end of the coat hanger though the loop of
the brush securely so the end doesn't stick out and make it tight.  If you
don't, the coat hanger will come off and leave the brush stuck in the hose
or the coat hanger end will hang on the hose and gouge long places out of
it.  You'll never guess how I know both of these.

Daphne