[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Re: Affordable safe paints
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Re: Affordable safe paints
- From: Larry Jones <ljones at usc_edu>
- Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 01:17:08 -0700
- In-reply-to: <200209010748.g817m2610350 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/18.104.22.16808
Real rocks tend to be quite heavy. The link in my post included what I am
trying to do. Which is make a background. I admit I haven't tried but I
think gluing 70-100 pounds of rock to my aquarium back and sides might not
be a wise choice. And if I tried to glue one to sit at the surface that
would be the least wise choice I would ever make.
Larry Jones M.D.
ljones at usc_edu