Re: Eheim runs dry

Thanks to everybody who responded to my Eheim
question.

I realized today that the inlet hose was kinked pretty
badly.  Could that have done it?  Now I have the hose
propped up with a stick so that doesn't happen.  It
has not run dry since.  I'll keep everybody posted.

Two other things while I'm at it:

How do you clean out the hoses?  They're long and
filled with dirt.  Super, super long brushes?

Anyone have that "priming aid" thing?  It's the
L-shaped device.  I hate sucking on the hose.  problem
is I can't seem to find the thing.

Thanks again, Cavan