[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Gratoila officalis
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 19:41:36 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200208311948.g7VJm1U25070 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
Well guessy what I found out in da swamp today 100% positive?
I will be busy trying to figure out what the heck most of these plants are.
The Gratoila that folks are keeping is here this same plant.
I'm growing some outside here in the garden. Hopefully it'll take and do
well. I imagine it will. There's some weird non Echinodorus sword like
plants here with a pretty purple flower.
I found a couple of other spots that had some other plants, I could not get
to today but they look like some very interesting plants to try. There's
Cyperus sp that also looks like a winner.