[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Affordable safe paints
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Affordable safe paints
- From: Larry Jones <ljones at usc_edu>
- Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 11:39:48 -0700
- In-reply-to: <200208301948.g7UJm1229211 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/22.214.171.12408
I am planning to paint some fake rocks and wood to place in the aquarium. I
am trying to simulate the back to nature style
I can't really afford $100 for a gallon of epoxy paint. I am looking to get
life like rocks and roots. And also not kill my plants fish and bacteria.
Larry Jones M.D.
ljones at usc_edu