LFS in Delaware / Looking for ground covers

Howdy guys,

Recently moved to Newark, Delaware where I will be attending graduate
school.  Looking for recommendations for good local fish stores and eager
to get in touch with some of the locals on the list.

I'm also looking to purchase or trade for some ground cover/foreground
plants other than lileaopsis (specifically glosso, dwarf lobelia, m.
augustfolio, riccia).  Looks like we're getting a break from the heat here,
my last attempt at acquiring glosso failed due to temperature problems.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff Ludwig