Re: Help needed - journal article

Libraries should have an interlibrary loan service.  The way this
works is that the librarian looks up a library that has the
Biological Journal of the linnean Society during the 80's and then
writes them a letter asking them to copy the needed article for you.
You may have to wait two or three weeks to get the copy, but it is
free, paid for somehow or other by library funds.  The library at
Tougaloo College where I work is small and can not afford a large
selection of journals, and I have used interlibrary loan service a
number of times.  Only once, has the librarian been unable to find
the needed articles.  There is a reference journal called the Union
List of Serials that lists the journal holdings of libraries.  I
presume it is being kept up to date, but I have not used it for about
20 years, preferring to let my friendly librarian do it.

--
Paul Krombholz in hazy central Mississippi, having a spell of
fall-like weather.