Re: Least Visible Pump for Planted 10gal?

Jim,

Just in case you do upscale sometime, the smallest and most unobtrusive
pump I've come across is the Micro-Jet from Aquarium Systems.  There's two
models, the 320 and the 450.  According to my eyeball-o-meter, dimensions
are approximately 1.75" x 1.5" x 0.75" for both models.  Flow rate is
adjustable (3 discrete settings) and they're surprisingly strong for their
size.  I don't remember exact numbers, but max flow is over 70gph for the
320 and over 100gph for the 450.  Unfortunately, the pumps don't come with
nifty accessories, but they do at least have quality suction cups that hold
up very well in an acid pH.  The outlet is tubing friendly.
--
Chuck Huffine
Knoxville, Tennessee