Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #304

Thanks for the information. Still unsure as to the species/subspecies. In
your typical tank this gets to about 2-3cm tall, maybe to 4cm if there are a
lot of nutrients. I'll have to put some new batteries in the camera and take
some digital photos. I'll send them on to you so you can see what it looks
like. In the meantime I'm going to collect enough for my mouthbrooding betta
tanks' foreground. It flourishes in acid to neutral conditions pH 6.8-7.6
and does well in moderate to high light conditions.

That's the main issue there, the flower. If a typical looking grass like
flower, it's likely something along those lines/genus. Maybe parvulus or
acicularis but simply somewhat stunted in growth form. Take it out and try
it in your tank. It should grow taller.
Regards,
Tom Barr

Edward Venn,