[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: hairgrass
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:57:04 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200208270748.g7R7m3627916 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Some additional info that may help with identification: The plant is
> rooted, grows in dense mats, under low light conditions, it may become a cm
> or 2 longer and will in emmersed growth produce small flowers similar to a
> typical elocharis.
That's the main issue there, the flower. If a typical looking grass like
flower, it's likely something along those lines/genus. Maybe parvulus or
acicularis but simply somewhat stunted in growth form. Take it out and try
it in your tank. It should grow taller.