Re: Frustratingly beautiful planted tanks

> Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 23:09:34 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Erik Olson <erik at thekrib_com>
> Subject: Aquascaping Contest... Less than a month to go!
>
> Go take a look at our site, http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org where
> you can browse the last two years' entries, and enter almost entirely
> online now (upload your photos through the site, even pay through PayPal!
> only the photo release needs to be sent through postal mail).
> - --
> Erik Olson
> erik at thekrib dot com

Grrr...

I simply can't stop looking at all those amazing entries from prior
contests.  Every time I look at those pics, I am amazed and filled with
excitement about my own planted tank.  Then I walk out into my living
room and actually *look* at my planted tank and my hopes of obtaining
such beauty wither away like the plants in my tank while my frustration
grows like hair algae.

But seriously, there are definitely some beautiful entries from prior
years, and I can't wait to see this year's entries!  Keep up the good
work on your site, and get those new entries up!  :)
-joe