German Echinodorus hybrids

I have an opportunity to get some new german hybrid Echinodorus sp that are
being hand carried into the USA. One is E. Regine Hildebrand. You can see a
picture here:

http://www.aquabotanic.com/images/reginahildebrand.jpg

Others are Echinodorus  "Tanzende Feuerfeder" and Echinodorus  "Rainer's
Kitty". I may have pictures available of these as well soon.

This is a one time opportunity as these plants are not being officially
imported into the USA. I am not sure how many I will be able to get, but I
would like some idea of how many people would be interested. Please let me
know.

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com