Brew Mix for Plants?

Hi All,

We're vacationing here in cold & cloudy Cannon Beach, OR and while having
lunch at Bill's Tavern (Foggy Notion Weissbier for me, 2x4 Stout for the
spouse) I was looking at the compressed gas tanks in the brew room. One was
labeled "Brew Mix - CO2 & Nitrogen" Now, I don't know what the ration of CO2
to N is, or what else might be in there, but let's assume it is pure CO2 and
N. What about bubbling that in, instead of pure CO2  and KNO3? What would a
good CO2:N ratio be? Would the N form nasty compounds?

Just curious...

-rachel, enjoying a vacation, but wishing for sun