Murhy's Law Again - Sources for Bulbs?

If things get any worse, I think I'll have to go into hiding...lol.

Today's tragedy - 3 of my 65 watt PC bulbs are out in one fixture and
I have one 96 watt out in another fixture. AH Supply is closed until
Sep. 3'rd, so I need to find another source (they don't carry 65 watt
bulbs anyway). My bulbs are the linear pin type. Any suggestions on a
good bulb supplier would be appreciated.

Can we all say "Cha-Ching"?!

I'm expecting a tank to crack sometime soon;), so stand by for
another desperate plea for advice.

Thanks!

JoAnn - Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry alone.