[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: source for Micranthemum
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: source for Micranthemum
- From: Paul Krombholz <krombhol at teclink_net>
- Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 18:03:47 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200208221948.g7MJm2E21753 at acme_actwin.com>
- References: <200208221948.g7MJm2E21753 at acme_actwin.com>
>Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:26:15 -0400
>From: snowcat24 at juno_com
>Subject: source for Micranthemum?
>Anyone know of a good source for this species? I'd like to use it in a
>new set up. TIA!
Do you mean Micranthemum umbrosum? or Hemianthus micranthemoides
(formerly Micranthemum micranthemoides)? I have quite a bit of the
latter, and a small amount of the former.
Paul Krombholz in soggy central Mississippi, where the rain missed us