Tetra Mouth Fungus

Somewhere in my web surfing I came across a story by a woman who had a
particular disease going through her aquarium.  She contacted one (are
there more than one?) of the online fish doctors who told her what it
probably was and what she needed to treat it with, in her case a
combination of two meds, and she got it stopped before it killed
everything.  Maybe consulting someone like that about the particular
symptoms and how it only seems to be in these particular tetras would be
useful?

Ellen O'Connell
Parker, CO
mailto:oconnel4 at ix_netcom.com