[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Name that sword
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Name that sword
- From: Paul Krombholz <krombhol at teclink_net>
- Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 18:15:26 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200208171948.g7HJm1k03921 at acme_actwin.com>
- References: <200208171948.g7HJm1k03921 at acme_actwin.com>
It is E. bolivianus. The leaves of tenellus are much thinner or much
shorter, depending on the variety of tenellus.
Paul Krombholz in soggy central Mississippi, with rain the last 6 afternoons.