Re: KH drop

One thing you did change was the gravel. I have used two different kinds of
gravel which have raised the KH in my tank. One was Kordon's Wonder Rock;
the other was a gravel mix from the LFS which contained some shells.

If you have any of your old gravel, I think it would be interesting to put
it in a container with some water & leave it there for a while & see what
happens.

-Rachel