Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #279

> He has tried laying in wait for it with a pitchfork, but the turtle seems
>  to know it's being watched and it never surfaces where it can be seen.
>
>  I told him to hire a well driller or construction company to blast it with
>  a small charge of very high velocity explosive (like primer cord), but he's
>  afraid the FBI will think he's a terrorist or something and lock him up
>  with that shoe bomber :-)
>
>  Any ideas?  Thanks for your help.
>
>  Best regards,
>  Bob

If this is a red eared slider, and your brother can catch it alive, ie NOT
blasted with any kind of explosives, I would be happy to come up and retreive
it. Turtles are an important part of our ecosystem, and I will gladly give up
a few  hours to give this guy/gal a second chance. What part of ET are we
talking about?

Tim Armstrong