Floreal and Ferreal

snowcat24 was asking about the contents and concentration of minerals in
both Floreal and Ferreal, two products from Aqualine Buschke, in Germany.
Unless you want to submit them to a lab for analysis, I think that you are
out of luck. Aqualine Buschke has, to the best of my knowledge, never made
this information public and I don't remember ever seeing any posts on the
APD where someone had figured it out for themselves.

That being said, I've used both products at various times in several
different tanks and have never noticed any problem with them. Start your
dosing based upon the manufacturer's directions and vary it over time based
upon the result you see in your own tank.

James Purchase
Toronto