[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Is it siamensis or siamese?

Travis wrote:

>I asked my LFS to get some siamese algae eaters, she said they are called
>siamensis. Are we talking the same thing?

Probably.  The scientific name for the Siamese algae eater is Crossocheilus 
Chuck Huffine
Knoxville, Tennessee