Algae Rogues' Gallery

>Maybe someone on the list would be willing to except photos and compile an
>algae photo catalog.
>
>Travis

 I think that's a nifty idea, Travis.   The pictures are critical to do the
job just right and I like Ghazanfar's efforts.  I too,  would love to
catalog and display all our known algaes along with Prophylactics.  If you
guys are game, please send me your algae pics and all your war stories from
the field of algae combat.  I will be happy to compile them all and display
them.

Aquarium Plants & Driftwood
http://www.floridadriftwood.com