RE: All-Glass/Oceanic lights

> I would be interested to know how the Oceanic lights are made, if
> someone would chime in on that.

>Pretty sure Oceanics are the same as used by All-Glass.  The PCs are GE
>bulbs and Oceanic generally makes high quality stuff.

Yes, All-Glass and Oceanic lights are the same. I have a 2x55 set on my 55
gallon tank and am happy with it. It is -not- mounted in a hood, hosever, so
I cannot say how it functions under those conditions. However, it seems very
well made, and I've had no problems with is so far (almost 2 years).

-Mak
 New Hampshire, USA
http://www.thirtytwopaws.com/mak/

There's no real need to do housework- after four years, it doesn't get any
worse.

Store, organize and access digital images easily. PhotoBox- the standard
in digital image organization: http://www.imagesw.com