Lighting for 75-gallon tank

Hi,all,

I'm finally purchasing a 75-gallon tank.  It will be
heavily planted with CO2.  I'd like to have about 3
watts per gallon and am not sure how to accomplish
this efficiently.  Does it make sense to get a
twin-tube strip light and retrofit it with an AH
Supply kit?  I've also seen Oceanic CF fixtures in my
favorite mail-order catalog.  I also wondered if CF
bulbs emit heat that require a cooling fan.  I don't
want a complicated setup.

I'd appreciate any advice.

Thanks.
Julie in Colorado where we've finally had rain and
cool temperatures