[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Congo tetras
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Congo tetras
- From: James Foley <foleyjames at shaw_ca>
- Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 08:48:55 -0400
- Disposition-notification-to: foleyjames at shaw_ca
- References: <200208090748.g797m3Y09103 at acme_actwin.com>
Steven Maier asked:
> Any recommendations positive or negative on using Congo Tetras in a
> Any insight would be much appreciated. Thinking of a school of about 10.
I have a school of 15 in a low light 130 gallon tank. Plants include crypt
balansae, jungle val, dwarf sag, spade leaf, and wisteria. No problems at
all. I did have a bunch in a holding tank strip some hygrophylla clean of
leaves though. I'd just stay away from fine leaved plants such as ambulia
and keep them well fed.