Re: Stump Remover

Hoping I don't sound too much like an alarmist I would like to suggest
the following caution:

The pesticide/herbicide section of some stores can sometimes get messy
and there can be considerable unwanted residues on the shelves.  When
you buy stump remover from one of these sections, just check that your
stump remover box at least looks clean and doesn't smell strongly of
pesticides/herbicides.  Surely any problem is rare, but checking is
rather easy and contamination could be irritating if not costly.

Hoping your Home Depot is neater than mine,
Scott H.