[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Pond Places in South Bay
- To: Aquatic Plants Digest <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Pond Places in South Bay
- From: Wright Huntley <jwwiii at pacbell_net>
- Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 08:29:20 -0700
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.0rc2) Gecko/20020618Netscape/7.0b1
It is not right in San Jose, but there is a huge nursery in Fremont that
has lots of pond stuff (mostly in spring). It is Regan's at 4268 Decoto,
just west of Fremont Blvd.
If you cross Dumbarton Bridge and keep going across 880, it is on the
right about 1 mile on. From south on 880 take the Decoto exit and turn
right toward the hills.
Good excuse to visit Superway Aquarium on Tennyson in Hayward. He often
has a few nice aquarium plants, lots of unusual tropical fish, and
usually a good selection of small koi and goldfish.
Wright Huntley -- 209 521-0557 -- 731 Loletta Ave, Modesto CA 95351
"I hope we have not advanced to the point in this country where
we are jailing people because the government may disagree with
Naive Comment of the Year by the attorney for a "material witness,"
being held by the US "Justice" Dept. in violation of the constitution.