Re: Killing posts

Eric wrote:

>Sorry about the incoherence of the last post I made; it wasn't finished yet
>but was inadvertently submitted. I'd like to retract and re-submit it when
>it's complete, but I haven't figured out quite how to do that; even after
>reading Usenet FAQ.

The APD is a private listserv and not a Usenet group, so you can't kill a
post once it's sent.  Just send the complete version of your post and and
don't worry about the old post.  Few if any of us are immune to the
occasional fat finger or wayward mouse click so we won't beat you up too
bad.  ;)
--
Chuck Huffine
Knoxville, Tennessee