Rre: accidental planted aquarist

JoAnn, I love your tank! I had one almost exactly like it about a year or so
ago. Alas, I simply could not keep the lovely green stuff growing as well as
you do. Now, it is just a boring old plant tank and I decided since that's
all I could have, I would even break down and add fish....

I am still ROTFLMAO!

-Mak
http://www.thirtytwopaws.com/mak/
New: Pics of Spyro Gyra concert

Your mouth is open, sound is coming from it. This is never good.
- Buffy, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, When She Was Bad

Store, organize and access digital images easily. Buy the standard
in digital image organization: http://www.imagesw.com