Re: Pond Places in South Bay

>>Problem is, I have never seen a place in the South Bay (San Jose and area)
that focuses on Ponds. A few pet stores are marginal in their pond wares,
but nothing solid.<<

Dolphin Pet in Campbell usually has a fairly good selection of pond plants,
and they sell Koi. There also used to be a place in Campbell that sold only
pond plants and supplies...don't know if they are still there, and I dont
remember their name. Orchard Supply sells lilies. And of course you can
always go mail order! You can even get Koi mail order. I'd like to get rid
of the remaining stock I have of hardy lilies. I'd give you a deal for the
whole lot.

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com