Joann's site and Arthur's forgotten discus

Seriously, people, I've been on this list for almost a year now, and I have
NEVER laughed so hard while reading a digest.

Joann, I am in awe.  To the Dutch Tank and the Amano Tank, we can now add
the Joann Tank.  But how can *I* achieve such greatness?

I have a 10g tank planted with "dwarf" sag, lobelia, mayaca, corkscrew val,
and crypt wendtii; stocked with 5 rasbora hets and a dwarf gourami, plus
some pond snails and MTS.  Substrate=Flourish, light=15w, adding Flourish
Excel whenever I remember (about every other day on average).  I have a
little algae growing as a film on the glass, but it's nothing like the vast
billowing sheets and scummy clumps which one sees in a Joann Tank.

What am I doing wrong?

 - Erika