Re; Accidental Planted Aquarist

F. Tadeo wrote:

"You must share more of your secrets with us :)"

Well now, funny you should mention that. The accidental planted
aquarist can do things that your "ordinary" planted aquarist can only
dream about. In the next edition we'll explore the various crafts and
handy household items that you can create from the bounty found
within the accidental aquarium.

I'll tantalize your tastebuds with things like:

1. Handle bar mustache disguise for those times when you're running
from the law.

2. Homemade Hairpiece - Appear before the senate in this stylish
flip-top! Ideal for those on a budget.

3. What part of "grow" don't you understand?

I can see I may have a kind of cult following here. Hold onto your
shorts, there will be more ;)

JoAnn

http://www.myfishbox.com/members/jmarella/index.html

multipart/alternative