how not to move

I have moved.  I dumped all my fish into a newly setup
135gal.  We are talking maybe 70 fish and 10 of them
discus.  But the strange thing is that in the weeks
after, two of the discus have spawned twice, with
younguns to the free-swimming stage.

i hate to admit this, but I forgot one of my discus in
a garbage bag, in a cooler (open to air).  A *week*
later, as I was throwing things out, I dumb the water
into the backyard, and almost have a heart attack as I
see a discus on the lawn.  I grab it and throw it in
the tank.  No worse for the wear.  Amazing.

Arthur