RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #253

>How do you keep the chemical ingredients "in solution" (I think that's
>the right way of expressing it) ... I mix up a half litre almost every
>week and have to shake the bottle every day because it precipitates out
>to the bottom of the bottle each day.

Initially I had the same problem, as well as mold growth.  I added 10ml
 of acetic acid (vinegar) because I didn't have access to the HCl the
recipe recommends.  This seems to do the trick for both mold.  As far
as precipitation, I have the solution so dilute now that I don't seem
to have that problem any more.