Re: Lobelia foreground

That's a KILLER looking display, Tom.  I'm also using Dwarf Lobelia as the
main foreground plant in one of my little tanks.  The Lobelia seems
perfectly healthy, but it's growing a bit leggy at current light
levels.  What would you consider a good light level to use over a 20H to
get compact growth and a decent propagation rate but not require my Tetras
to break out their Ray Bans and Coppertone?
--
Chuck Huffine
Knoxville, Tennessee

PS: If you still have any Dwarf Lobelia left, let me know.  I wouldn't mind
having a few more stems in my starter crop.