Re: Dispensing PMDD

>I was just wondering what everyone else uses to dispense pmdd into their
>tanks.

I picked up a surplus IV pump on EBay for $40.  It will dispense
1-300ml/hour
at a constant rate.  After I put my own tubing in and calibrated it, I was
able to get as little as 1.5ml/hr consistantly.  I mix up one weeks worth of
PMDD to the appropriate concentration.  Turns out to be about 250ml (I
actually
mix so I don't run out).  Every Sunday I mix up a new batch.  I suppose I
could
just dose a few times a week, but I find that having a constant and
consistant
level of micros and macros makes testing and tweaking my recipe much easier,
and
I know the plants are doing better not having to rely on my to dose
consistantly.