Dispensing PMDD

I was just wondering what everyone else uses to dispense pmdd into their
tanks.  There has to be a difference in methods because some people have
small tanks and only have to dispense drops, and others have big tanks and
have to drop cc's of pmdd.  I only have small tanks (for now) and I use this
dispensor/container, it's hard to describe.  It's a small bottle, a little
taller than a normal eye dropper, and the screw on cap to the bottle has a
built in eye dropper.  Looks like something you might of used in chemistry.
I also use a Bausch and Lomb eye dropper.  Same thing as before but
miniaturized.  This is so much easier than my old method of getting the eye
dropper, dipping into a coke bottle of pmdd, dispensing, put the cap back
on, etc.  And alot easier than using that pipet thingy in seachem's flourish
bottle.  Everything is in one unit.  Just sharing.  Hope this helps someone.