Re: Molly on the Shore...err toilet

Hey Gang,

Hehe...Thank you Zamshed. I was having a *really*
cruddy day until I read that. It just goes to show
that fish are more like people than we give them
credit for.

Maybe you could include some of that wide Riccia for
toilet paper;P

>> I asked myself what they are doing on the moss?  To
my surprise, I discovered that
the fishes are coming to discharge their waste on the
moss.  The waste is decomposing very fast and fresh
matters are added every time.  My family members are
really enjoying it and we are at last happy to make
toilets for the fishes.  Is it normal or what may be
the cause of it?

Best Regards,
Zamshed / BANGLADESH<<

John Wheeler