[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Loyalty vs being robbed
- To: Aquatic Plants Digest <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Loyalty vs being robbed
- From: Wright Huntley <jwwiii at pacbell_net>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 08:45:23 -0700
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.0rc2) Gecko/20020618Netscape/7.0b1
The store buys the goods. They pay the rent and utilities. They pay the
employees. They must decide what to charge for *their* goods. You aren't
forced to patronize them. You aren't forced to live too far from other
stores. Let freedom work.
For a related (and ridiculous) case, see "A September 11 Profiteer":
"Deport all the product-liability lawyers to Iraq;"
-- Dave Barry --
[Best suggestion of 2002, by far...]