Re: Amano Shrimp vs. C. Loach

Steven Maier asked:

> I'm considering purchasing some Amano Shrimp but am not sure if the
> Clown
> Loach is a problem. Have had good luck in eradicating snails with a
> single
> small loach. Will this fish also feast on Amano shrimp?

Apparently not, if you put them in my tank.  I'm guessing results would
be the same in yours, but it's just a guess.  The shrimp can move
pretty fast when they want to, and many fish seem to just leave them
alone.  They also seem to find their own safe places to forage without
encumbrance from nosey fish.

Scott H.