Re: Loyalty vs being robbed

They had loyalty like that in the 30s-40s...it was called Nazism. Seriously though, sometimes I'll go to a more expensive place just because I hate driving to a farther one, even if the overall price with gas factored in is the worse deal. At the same time, just because in general any aquarium or non-aquarium product I can get at Wal-mart will most likely be cheaper, I won't necessarily go there because of its functioning as a meeting place for the dregs of society.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---