Paint

  Hi
  I've used a paint called Patio Paint that is made to paint statues and
craft
items. Comes in 25 colors. I've had some on the pipes in a 75 for over 3
years.
Still holding..Some on a stone statue in the garden has lasted over 15 years.
  Even the gold is still very shiny. You can find it in craft stores, comes
in small
bottles. Rather expensive at 2 bucks but it covers very well in one coat.
  Be sure the surface is dry and allow it to dry for 2 or 3 days if you want
to use it
underwater.
                                                 Gary