Re:Test kits --Lovely Reader Meter Made

From: "Greger Lindstrand" <greglind at algonet_se>

I wish there were digital electrical any kindamashinethingy to do the
testing with. At least a "PH-meter" for FE and NO3.
The hardest testkit of them all is the Hagen PO4 kit. The blue shades of
the different levels are so close to eachother that I can hardly tell on
the paper, if it is 0 or 0.1. It's a guesswork.

If anyone knows of reasonably priced digital electrical any
kindamashinethingy's that can do the job - Please tell me!
If there are not, then this must be a market opportunety for an inventor to
exploit.

Hach makes a nice spectrophotometer for only about $4,000.00.  Start saving
your pennies now, or get chummy with a buddy in a local college or
university.  You can get nitrate accurate to the nearest tenth of a part
per million.  For those of you who want to pinch pennies, Hach makes
portable model for only around $2,000.00.  What are you waiting for?
Cheap!

Paul Krombholz in steamy central Mississippi where my glasses fog up when I
come out of an air-conditioned building.  Not surprising with a dewpoint of
79 degrees F.