The Green Finger Cult

'I am in no way associated with the radical zealotry of "Green Finger".'

Thank God for that. I remember, in the Old World, whenever we came across
one of "them", we were obligated to whip out our mighty swords and....well,
it wasn't pretty, I can tell you. And if "they" ever move into your
neighborhood, you might as well learn how to enjoy eating sprouts. It's
horrible. No more bovine lip perspiration. I herd that.

The worst of it is, their God is named......Tom.

Tom Green

Poor Freddie...

ET