More lights = Higher PH levels

I have tested having the cover glass on and off the tank.

Having the Cover glass on or off accounts for 7,09 - 7,04 = 0,05 PH. This would be within the limits of me skimming the surface with a net and replanting 2 plants which had come loose.

Conclusion:
The greater increase in PH must be the result of increased activity I.E. plant feeding and more bubbeling.
I can see this also in the FE measurements. Previous dosing now results in 0,1 FE instead of an earlier steady 0,4-0,5.

I'll have to crank the CO2 up a bit to lower the PH. Currently have GH 5 and KH 7 so it should work.

Best regards
Greger Lindstrand