Cement Bricks @ Home Depot

Hello everybody!

Long time lurker uncloaking to ask a question....

I was just wondering if anybody could give me some insight on using
cement bricks in an aquarium.  Not necessarily a planted aquarium.

Home depot has cement bricks for something 20 cents each.  Just plain
gray cement.  Would this be usable in an aqaurium?  I have no idea what
might leach out of these bricks.

What about other types of "building materials" such as cinder blocks,
paving stones and regular old bricks, would any of these be safe to use
in an aquarium?

Pros? Cons?

TIA!

Regards,