Off-topic

Hi Y'all:

Someone who has my e-mail address in their address book has a virus,
Klebz, I think. Folks are getting e-mails that *say* they are from me,
entitled "My Jostens Ring 1" with a virus attached. These e-mails are
not from me. My system is clean. Please, everyone, check your systems
before my entire business goes down the drain due to a reputation for
spreading virii.

Some of the e-mail is bouncing, and looking at the e-mails, I believe
that this person is into the pet or aquatic plant hobby:

aquabid.com
PomfrettsPets
chrismcdowell @ surkmk . com
directtwx @ accuweather . com

Thanks.  We now return you to our regularly scheduled program.

Cheryl Rogers
http://www.rightstuffwebsites.com